Usui Reiki Level 2 Training - 8 LIVE CEUs for LMTs - DATE: 04.19.2020
Usui Reiki Level 2 - Okuden
Receive your second level training in Usui Reiki. This is advanced coursework for learning Reiki in the Usui style of Reiki. Each student will receive the Attunement to Level 2 Reiki. Following this course the Reiki Practitioner can practice Distance/Absentee Healing, working with the Symbols and all aspects of Reiki Level 1.
For a full detail of the class, please see below.
The Live portion of the class is 8 hours and the additional 6 hours are general credits completed in your own time. These 6 General CEUs will be submitted after completion of all 6 sessions.
ADDRESS: 421 Montgomery Road, Suite 135, Altamonte Springs, Florida 32714
Level II Reiki in the Usui Method
Main Focuses of the Class include the Following:
- A review of Usui Reiki Level 1
- Discussion of students' experiences with Reiki thus far (questions answered)
- Instruction and Practice of Gassho Meditation, Reiji Ho (preparation for treatment), and Chiryo (treatment in general),
- Instruction and Practice in Joshin Kikyuu-Ho - Breathing Method for Cleansing The Spirit (Breath Practice and Meditation)
- Discussion of the Tanden (Dan Tien) - location of Ki storage and access within the body
- Instruction (some will be review) and Practice in the Treatment Techniques employed by Dr. Mikao Usui: touching, massage, tapping, stroking, blowing, gazing, energy
- Byosen - sensing trouble areas - practice scanning the body
- The 3 Treatment Symbols: Cho Ku Rei (The Power Symbol), Sei He Ki (Emotional Healing), Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen (Distance, Connection to Source)
- How to utilize the symbols for a Reiki Session, at home and for Self-Healing
- The importance of practice prior to expanding to Level 3 Reiki
- All are offered the Initiation to Okuden (this is the Level II Attunement)
- Practice a Reiki Session with a partner (Live Hands on, or from a distance/across the room)
- 3 meditations - opening meditation, meditation to prepare for treatment, closing meditation
Students will leave with a deeper understanding of the energy matrix of the human body, and understand how Reiki plays a role in that process. Students will also know how to perform Distance Healing and Reiki Sessions for Others. Practice is highly encouraged prior to taking the next level class. The Attunement process take approximately 21 days to complete. This is why Reiki classes are offered a minimum of 3 weeks apart.